Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rainy Day Farm Additions

We have a couple of new additions to the Rainy Day Farm herd.
This is Maxwell (Max) and he is a three year old wether. He is here on a trial basis and I am having to work with him a lot. He has not been trained and is quite the handful. We shall see if he gets to become a permanent member of the Rainy Day Farm herd.

Maddie is our newest doe to join the herd. She will be one in December and we have been waiting for her a long time. I have been begging her owner to sell her to me and she finally relented. She is a super sweet girl and gets along with all the other goats. She also does well at the shows so we are excited about her. Isn't she a cutie pie.

I also updated the pictures of our Rainy Day Farm babies. They are 4 months old now and still super cute.
Rocket is finally speaking to me after being wethered. He would not come near me for a month after I took him to be wethered. I guess goats hold grudges. He is still a sweet boy and good with the other goats.
Kat is the loviest little goat we have. She is the first to come up to me for attention. I think she would love nothing more than to become an indoor house goat. We just love her to death. (sorry about the picture, I took it with my phone and the sun was really bright.)

7 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Ahh.. they're all SO CUTE!
I really can't say as where I blame Rocket. I'd be hold'n a grudge too.. LOL. Taking his manly hood and all. Kat is a little darl'n for sure. I could so see her camping out in my living room.. J/K. ;O)

Verde Farm said...

Oh they are so cute! I so want some little goats. I hope he learns to behave for you :) They are precious.
Amy

Connie said...

Cute new additions. I think you should swear to NEVER get rid of Kat and let her move in the house when you are ready to retire her.

Megan said...

Love the pics of your new additions! Good luck with the training.

wendy said...

I have been from the beginning in love with those little goats.

Lynn said...

Cute little goats! I'll bet you just fall in love with them.

Carol Jean said...

Hey, we need a lawn mower, could you send them up North Very cute, CJ.