Alright, Amy (the little stinker) tagged me in her post. So the game goes, that I have to answer 5 questions with 5 answers and then tag 5 people. Watch out, I am coming for you! So here goes.
Question 1: Where were you 5 years ago?
1. We lived just up the road from where we live now, renting.
2. I was working on building our house, it was a full time job!
3.SHAM with a 2 year old and a 1 year old. Can you say CRAZY!
4. I was 20lbs lighter...sigh.
5.I was crazy about scrap booking.
Question 2: What is on your to do list today?
1. Go to the Bank
2. Pick up dog food at the grocery store.
3. Pick up my bra's from the post office. Which I now need to return because they fit terribly. I know, way too much information.
4.Go grocery shopping.
5. Buy items to donate to the local animal shelter for our Youth Service Club.
(I am like Amy, I need 150 item to do list)
Question 3: What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1. Lemon butter on homemade bread, hence the 20lbs.
2. PB and Jelly on saltines. (My dad used to do this when I was a kid)
3. Apple slices with Laughing Cow Cheese on it.
4. Chocolate anything!
5. Multi grain tortilla chips with homemade guacamole. Yum!
Question 4: What 5 places have you lived?
1. Castle Rock, Washington
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Provo, Utah
4. Tacoma Washington
5. Elma, Washington
Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off all debt.
3. Help family and friends and community.
4. Find people and organizations in need to help.
5. Buy a Mini Cooper. Frivolous I know, but they are so darn cute!
5 People I am tagging
1. Tammy at Time Flies
2. Megan at Meg's cooking corner
3. Tami at Straight toque with Tami, eh?
4. Wendy at No Botox Allowed
5. Tina at Sunny Flower Days
Good luck everyone, can't wait to see what you come up with!