Monday, March 23, 2009

My Monday Thoughts

I missed last Monday and thought I had better catch up. Head on over the The Simple Woman's Day Book to join in on the reflecting.

For Today...March 22, 2009

Outside my window... Gray skies, but buds on the trees and daffodils blooming, the hope of spring is alive.

From the learning rooms... Getting back in the saddle after taking a week off. Things are going well so far.

I am thankful for... that I have the opportunity to wake up today and take care of my family. That I have been blessed with so much in life.

From the kitchen... left over cinnamon rolls and birthday cake. Yum!

I am wearing... Red shirt, blue pants. nothing fancy, it is Monday work day!

I am reading... Success magazine...love it. It is so motivating! I want to climb Mt. Everest after reading it, not really, but almost!

I am hoping... to not forget so many things this week, I already forgot to put out the recycling, again and had to chase down the driver to come and pick it up. He was so nice to come back by. I am not doing so good already.


I am creating... a new chandelier for Addison's room. I will post that project when I am done.

I am hearing... the sound of the furnace, and my baby waking up from a nap, gotta make this quick.

Around the house... Beds are made, dishes are done, Logan is schooled, laundry is started, birthday party mess is cleaned up, baby had a nap, Addison is almost done with school, animals are fed, not bad for 11:00 am.

One of my favorite things... Listening to frogs in the spring time. My husband sat outside with a blanket last night and listened to them. It was so peaceful.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Keeping up with the kiddo's, meetings, housework, school work, and blogging posts!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... These are my girls last spring at this time. They were so cute. Bob, our cat, thought they were cute too, but not in the way we did. Actually he was very good with them.


No comments: