Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Husband of the Year!

I had a wicked bad day (massive PMS, sick kids, messy house, etc.) and escaped to the movies with a friend. Not only was my husband pushing me out the door, because he knew I needed a break, but when I came home he was surrounded by this...



Now, you have to understand that my husband HATES to do laundry, and only helps under complete duress. He is really good at helping with lots of chores around the house, dishes, bathrooms, vacuuming, and even diapers, so to fold 6 loads of laundry is truly miraculous. When I walked in and saw him folding all this laundry my mouth hit the floor. I new at that moment he must really love me, because I would cringe at 6 load of laundry at once.
So, to all great husbands out there, we wives love this kind of stuff. Forget flowers and diamonds, just fold all that stinking laundry and we are putty in your hands!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! I hope Santa is really good to Robb this year for that!

Teresa said...

Way to go Robb! You are right Maria, the way to a woman's heart is through neat piles of clean laundry!
I love that Robb is in the background, quenching his great thirst from all that hard work.

Anna said...

Alright Robb!!