Thursday, December 4, 2008

Brotherly Bonding


Logan's favorite Christmas decoration is definitely the train under the tree. This is the first year that he has been big enough to run the train without destroying it. He has had hours of fun with that thing already, running it around the track, watching the smoke, and placing the cars back on the track after a derailment. So of course Landon, being a boy, loves everything that Logan loves. He loves to sit next to the train and watch it go round and round. It is actually a good babysitter. I think he would sit there for as long as the batteries would run, but I am not the kind of mother who would abuse technology to get a moments peace, no way am I that kind of mother. Nope! Not me!
Anyway, these two brothers were having so much fun with the Christmas train. What is it about trains that bring men and boys together? I guess it is the same as the Bath and Body Works store for women and girls. Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!

No comments: