Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Yummies!


It was time once again for our big girl baking session. All the girls in the Hall family get together and bake our little hearts out for an entire day. My Mom and Courtney are working so hard on the goodies, while I sampled and snapped pictures.


It is a great time to sample yummy goodies and chat and cackle like a bunch of hens. My sisters-in-law, Courtney and Randy, came over to my moms house around 10:00 and we started our little bonanza.
Tasha was left out for most of it because her father-in-law had the nerve to need to go to the hospital with a clot in his lung.(he is ok now, and she came over later in the afternoon) Plus my poor nephew got the flu at 5:00 am.

We had a little helper/taste tester with us this time. Aleana was out littlest Hall helper. She had her baby doll and an eager appetite. She is a little squirt, but she can pack the food away like a logger. Her phrase for the day was, "I cook!" I think that was code for "I Eat." She approved of all the samples that she had.


This is my very cute, and fellow horse lover, sister-in-law Courtney. We had fun chatting about horses and our crazy fascination with the Twilight Books.She was up until 3:30 the night before finishing on of the books. Way to be a die-hard, Courtney! We both admitted that our imaginations get the better of us when we are outside in the dark. You never know when a vampire might be lurking about.


This is my other cute sister-in-law Randy, yes she has a boys name, so don't give her a hard time about it. She looks sweet and innocent doesn't she, but her sarcastic personality fits right in our family, she can dish is out as well as the rest of us and she keeps my brother Dustin marching straight.


Is your mouth watering yet? Those are some tasty nummies! Sugar Cookies, Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls, Creme Wafers, Almond Roca, Turtles, Kiss Cookies, Chocolate Raspberry Bars, Rolo Cookies, and Divinity. I know your mouth is watering now! Merry Christmas and Happy Munching, may your waistbands always stretch.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I'm wondering where all those goodie recipes are! Looks like it was a fun day.

Burbs said...

Yes, do you share the recipe for the crunchy peanut butter balls? You shared them once and I loved them!

Boyd Family said...

That is an AMAZING array of yummy holidy treats. It sounds like you had a fabulous time. Landon is getting so big!!!! Hope you are all doing well. We miss you all!

Kristin said...

Very impressive spread!