So thank-you for this fun award. Here are the rules for this award.
1. You must link back to the person who gave you the award to let them know you accept;
2. You must share 7 things about yourself; and
3. Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered bloggers and let them know about the award.
Here are seven things about me:
1. My feet are my thermometer. If they are cold, I am cold. If they are hot, I am hot. It is very weird, I know.
2. I am the oldest child of 4. There are two boys and two girls in my family.
3. I HATE, and I mean Hate Tomatoes. I only like them in sauce or ketchup. I almost threw up in the garden one time when I tried to eat a beautiful, home grown, cherry tomato. My Dad doesn't like them either, so I guess that is where I get it.
4. I get sick if I get too stressed, so I "try" and keep my stress to a minimum. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
5. I like the toilet paper to come out from the bottom and not the top. This aggravates my husband to no end, but somehow we make it work.
6. I have a small crush on Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs. He is good looking AND funny.
7. I can't stand shopping. I do not like going to the mall and spending hours and hours looking for clothing, shoes and purses and my wardrobe shows it. If I could pay someone to shop for me I would. Unfortunately my poor daughter LOVES to shop and she got stuck with me for a mother. Poor girl.
There you have it. Now I am suppose to pass this on to 15 other bloggers, but I am in a hurry, so this one is for anyone who stops by my blog. I think you are ALL great. So take it and let me know when you post it so I can learn more about you!