Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Favorite Thing


For the adults we did a unisex gift exchange. One of the items was this simple little game called Bananagrams. My husband and I picked this out after a guy in the store raved for about 5 minutes about how great this game is. So we tossed it in the cart and went on our way.
All I have to say is THANK-YOU TARGET STRANGER! You were right, this is such a fun game for the WHOLE family. The kids even snuck off with this game and played it.
My Mom was the one who ended up with this game and good thing. She is the biggest game buff in our family. The downside is that she is very good at ALL games and kicks our butts regularly. We now regret getting this for her because she wins most of the time. But, all in all it is still a winner.

8 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

I remember PW posting about this a year or so ago. I love word games, this is something I think we would enjoy.

Verde Farm said...

How fun. Santa brought this to my stepdaughter. We haven’t opened it up yet but maybe tonight is the night :)

Burbs said...

One of our favorite games ~even Arlin likes to play!!!

Connie said...

Oh, that is so not true, I let you guys win sometimes! {teehee}

Megan said...

looks like a fun one, we always need more family games!

Skeem's said...

I LOVE this game! I don't know why I haven't just bought it but I love playing it whenever I go home

wendy said...

Never heard of that game...but I'll have to check it out. I love games with family and friends. It is a good way to spend time together!!!

arkie said...

We bought this game for a friend last year. We love it! We play it with our scrabble pieces and some instructions we got on the internet. The banana is so cute though! Great fun!