Friday, February 5, 2010

Frugal Friday

Rainy Day Farm
OK, with Addison's b-day and some other obligations I have this week, I am short on time for a really great post. So I thought I would share some of the sites I go to, to be inspired to be more frugal.
1. The Simple Dollar-Great financial advice and information. I love Trent's 14 Money Rules.
2.Grocery Cart Challenge. I just can't say enough good things about this site. This woman is amazing! Someday I would like to be this good!
3.Money Saving Mom-This gal was the one that got me started on the Pantry challenge, which I need to post about too. That will come next week. She has really great information and I love what she learned from the Pantry Challenge.
4.The Prudent Homemaker. So this woman is just absolutely amazing. I have not idea how she does it. I guess I am more of a shopper than I thought, because she makes me look like a high roller at Vegas.
5.Together We Save-If you want a coupon for just about anything, this is the site to head too. I have no idea where she gets all her info, but it is great.
I hope you take a few minutes and check out these great sites. They also have lots of links on them for even more frugal sites. Good luck!

1 comment:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Gonna check out the links. I was wondering how your Grocery Cart Challenge is going.