Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa's Little Helper

When I got home from a long day today there was the most adorable little box sitting on my counter. I looked at who it was from and wouldn't you know, my long lost twin(not really, but we like to pretend) had sent little ole me a package. I new it had to be something great, so I grabbed the scissors and opened the box. Inside was the cutest rootin tootin cowboy I had ever seen.

Sorry for the cruddy picture. I had to use my flash and it works too well and makes everything look like lightening is in the room. Then I turn it off and everything looks fuzzy and dark.
Something about a man in a hat that gives out presents. What more could a girl want! Yeehaw! So a great big thank-you to my blog buddy Amy for this thoughtful little treasure that will adorn my tree for years to come. I love blog land for such great friends!

3 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Oh goody.. you got it before Christmas! No tree's complete without a cowboy santa right?!

Merry Christmas!

Connie said...

You have a very special friend, it's so great that she knows you well enough to pick out the PERFECT ornament to adorn your tree.

tammy said...

Cute! I love blog friends.