Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Finger Lickin Good!

I have found a new favorite blog. Monica from the big state of Texas has the most WONDERFUL food blog called Lick the Bowl Good. Let me tell you, I am pretty sure I gain 5lbs every time I get on her blog. I went there to find a recipe for a little shindig at my house tomorrow night, and for the life of me could not decide. EVERYTHING looks divine, and I mean it. Head on over there and take a look, you will NOT regret it!

Here are a couple of her delightful creations. I thought I would tempt your palate!
Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake! If this isn't in Heaven, I don't want to go!

White Chocolate Orange Cranberry Fudge! Absolutely sinful.

What are you still doing here? Go, Now!

3 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

I do love her recipes, I can't resist hopping over their just about daily. That is where I found the chocolate dipped peanut butter sandwiches. All I can say is.. I'm so glad SHE is making all these yummy recipes, because if I was, I WOULD be the size of a house.. HA!

Beth said...

You are right! She has some of the best looking food recipes. I can't wait to try some of them. Thanks for sharing :)

tammy said...

Those look yummy! Thanks for the link.