Saturday, October 17, 2009

Made my Day!

Yesterday, I was sitting in the office working on a post when I heard the sound of the this barking...


...which means only one thing. Someone was at our house. By the time I got to the door the Fed-ex man had already gotten out of the truck and she was on in protect mode. So after chasing the dog around the yard trying to get her in the house I finally got the package and grumbled back into the house. Then I saw who it was from and my mood quickly changed to "Yeah! It's Christmas morning and Santa has been to our house!"
I quickly cut open the box and found all these wonderful treasures inside.

I am soooooo excited about this package because it is my prize for winning a photo contest held by my bloggy buddy Amy over at Keeping the Sunnyside. Her hubby chose one of my fall photos as a winner.
I just love everything that came, it is all fun girly stuff that I never buy for my self. So a huge THANK YOU to Amy for the contest, and Hubby for picking my picture!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations! I like the two little holiday towels :) I just found out this morning I won a giveaway and have no idea what I'm getting. I don't really care what it is...it's SO fun to win and know you have 'something' coming in the mail!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

OH yeah, I'm glad you got it! My favorite are the snowmen. I got those at an adorable little shop in OH. They are so whimsical. Anyway... I hid a little treat for the kiddo's in the recipe box! Enjoy!

Connie said...

You are so loved. Can you feel the love? That's it, that warm fuzzy feeling.