Saturday, October 17, 2009

Made my Day!

Yesterday, I was sitting in the office working on a post when I heard the sound of the this barking...


...which means only one thing. Someone was at our house. By the time I got to the door the Fed-ex man had already gotten out of the truck and she was on in protect mode. So after chasing the dog around the yard trying to get her in the house I finally got the package and grumbled back into the house. Then I saw who it was from and my mood quickly changed to "Yeah! It's Christmas morning and Santa has been to our house!"
I quickly cut open the box and found all these wonderful treasures inside.

I am soooooo excited about this package because it is my prize for winning a photo contest held by my bloggy buddy Amy over at Keeping the Sunnyside. Her hubby chose one of my fall photos as a winner.
I just love everything that came, it is all fun girly stuff that I never buy for my self. So a huge THANK YOU to Amy for the contest, and Hubby for picking my picture!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations! I like the two little holiday towels :) I just found out this morning I won a giveaway and have no idea what I'm getting. I don't really care what it is...it's SO fun to win and know you have 'something' coming in the mail!

Amy said...

OH yeah, I'm glad you got it! My favorite are the snowmen. I got those at an adorable little shop in OH. They are so whimsical. Anyway... I hid a little treat for the kiddo's in the recipe box! Enjoy!

Connie said...

You are so loved. Can you feel the love? That's it, that warm fuzzy feeling.