My good gal pal Amy from Keepin the Sunnyside and I have been learning that even though we have never met in person we have very parallelled lives. We have so much in common that it is really comical. We keep finding out the funniest things about each other. I guess she wants to see if we have anything else in common, because she tagged me in one of her posts. So the rules are these:
1. List 6 things about myself
2. Tag 6 other people to learn about them
So here goes, here are my 6 things
1. I have a loud muffler on my suburban and I love it. It makes me feel like the strong country girl that I am. It is on purpose, not just a hole in the muffler. It is great, very empowering. Who knew a muffler could do that for a gal?
2. I LOVE country music. Besides classical I don't listen to ANYTHING else! Again a country girl!
3.I love bacon and egg sandwiches so much I could eat one everyday of my life!
4.I hate shopping. I can't stand all the people, trying on clothes (yuck), running from store to store, can't find what you need when you need it, and of course what you need isn't on sale. It is just traumatizing for me. My poor daughter. I sent her school shopping with my sister, who loves shopping. Thanks Tasha!
5.My secret dream it to participate in Cowboy Mounted Shooting. It just looks like such fun. I am Annie Oakley at heart!
6. My biggest pet peeve is when people leave their cart in the middle of the isle and don't notice that people need to get by! Ssshhheeessshh people look around once in while!
Ok, enough of myself lets here from these people:
1.Michelle at Chocolate Marmalade Tea. She is a cute gal, and fellow horse lover, let's see what she has to say.
2. My mom over at Shady Creek Lane. Even though I have know her all my life she is still a bit of a mystery. Let's see what she has hidden. See if she can surprise me!
3. Mona over at Junktown Junction. She is such a fun person, let's see what she comes up with.
4.My very great friend Megan over at Meg's Cooking Corner. She just moved, so we shall see if she has a few minutes for us.
5. Julie over at Jackson Happenings. She is such a fun gal, I just know that she will have something really great.
6. My sister-in-law Makell atBand of Boyds. She is amazing, and I wish we lived a bit closer so I could get to know her better. I guess Alaska is as close as we are going to get!
Good luck to everyone, I hope they have fun with this!