Saturday, June 13, 2009

Knun-chuck skills, Bowstaff skills, Blogging skills and a whole new look!


I love it when I benefit from other peoples "skills".
I have the best blog friends and they are so nice to be willing to help me on my blog. Amy over at Keepin the Sunny Side was so nice and asked her awesome hubby to make a blog button for me. Check out how cute job they did! I huge thanks to them for being so kind! Even though they are busy getting ready to go on vacation! She has a pretty awesome blog too, so go check her out!

I also benefit from an awesome hubby of my own who, unbeknowst to me, has some hidden computer skills of his own. I didn't know he was a fireworks expert. 16 years together and he still surprises me! He made a few little changes to my button and made my new header super-de-duper cute!
I also want to give a shout out to Kimberly over at The Royal Court for creating such cute designs to work with. Go check out her stuff, you won't regret it!
I am a pretty lucky gal to have such great skills all around me! I hope you enjoy the new look of my blog!

2 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

LOL.. you have no idea how often we repeat lines from Napoleaon Dynamite ... love, love that nerdy movie!! Blog is sure look'n cute! Love the shadow on the button. Now that you have your code, you can change it as often as you like!! Like the lettering on the header to!

Poppy Cottage said...

What a great button! I just love your blog.

Sharon