Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And the Winner Is....


My very good bloggy friend Amy from Keepin the Sunny Side was so nice and gave me this cute award.
I was giddy with excitement when my mom called me and said I had gotten an award. Wow! Little old me! Thanks again Amy, you made my week!
I am finally getting a moment to pass this award along to some great gals. The first person I want to send this to my Mom over at Shady Creek Lane. My Mom always inspires me to get crafty, plus she is a good sport at babysitting my kids for me, so I am trying to score some brownie points. Ssshhhh, don't tell her I said that!
The next person I want to send this award to is my very longtime friend and the person who got me started bloggng, Megan at Meg's Cooking Corner. You will be swept away on a recipe card magic carpet to a land of yummy recipes and tempting treats. Check it out! She graciously put up with all my "How do I do that, again?" questions when I started out.
My third person I am sending this to Whitney over at
The Keith's. She is such a cute fun gal and she keeps my eyebrows from being too scary, plus it was her birthday the other too. Happy Birthday Whitney!

2 comments:

Whitney Seaberg said...

Thank you! I just read this blog post and saw my name in there. You are too kind :) Glad I could keep ya lookin' good, and thanks for making my day :)

Megan said...

Oooh, my first blog award! Thanks so much! Have a fun mother's day weekend.