Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ryan & Courtney's Wedding


My younger brother and his wife were married on the 3rd and we all got together in the apple orchard for the wedding.


The happy couple together. She is such a sweetheart and loves my brother and Aleana.


His daughter (2) screamed through the whole thing, but still managed to somehow be adorable. After a brief time out with the Bink and blanket Aleana was good to go for the rest of the night. As you can see she is quite the charmer.


The kids had so much run running all around the place and through the fields. They crashed on the way home.


Holy Moley can you believe there is actually a picture of me on this blog!?! I am usually the one behind the camera, so I rarely am in front of it. Isn't Landon adorable wrapped up in Aunt Tasha's snuggle blanket?


Here is the happy couple cutting their cake (which was the best I have ever tasted. Shout out to the Castle Rock bakery!)and enjoying such a special moment. But what's that in the background? Oh yeah, Sam, my brothers trusty sidekick relieving himself and thus stealing the show. Only at a rustic wedding could you get that kind of entertainment! Enjoy and congrats to the happy couple, may you always be happy!

No comments: