Rule #1: people who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. these people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. continue this game by sending it to other people.
I have been tagged by my Mom.
1. if you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
If you have read this blog for very long then you know that we LOVE our animals and they are part of the family. I have always had a great love of animals and would have 150 if my hubby would let me. I can't imagine not having some sort of pets.
2. if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To own a hobby farm and raise lots of different animals. I would also love to be a rodeo cowgirl, even though I don't have my horse anymore.
3. what is the one thing most hated by you? People who leave their cart in the middle of the grocery isle and walk off oblivious that I am in a hurry.
4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
Create the dream above. Help my family and friends. Look for people to help out that are struggling and need a boost.
5. what helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Vitamin B complex. Works every time!
6. which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved, I am needy that way
7. what is your bedtime routine?
Unwind after the kiddos go to bed. Turn out all the lights. Check the kids. Get into pj's. Brush teeth. Check the alarm. Read or watch TV. Flop around and get comfortable.
8. if you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
He lived across the street from me at college. He was from Washington too, and the rest is 17 years of history.
9. if you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
Martha Stewart gardening. (The old Martha Stewart when it was just her and the camera, no clapping audience)
10. what kinds of books do you read?
I am a sucker for a good love story. I don't ready smutty romances, but I have to have a love story. I really love historical fiction too, because I feel like I am learning while being entertained.
11. how would you see yourself in ten years time?
Living a comfortable life and having my teens still like me.
12. what’s your fear?
Dying before getting my kids raised. I want to be there for them.
13. would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
No way, I love Doritos and hate flying too much.
14. would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Depends on who I am married to? Wink Wink
15. what’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Meet Landon's every need.
16. if you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
That he would suggest to to fun things as a family. Every trip or vacation we have had is because I have had to push for it.
17. if you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I love the name Kate. I think it would suit me.
18. would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I could forgive, but I don't let people back in my life when they have lost my trust. In the words of Mr. Darcy, "My good opinion once lost is lost forever."
19. if you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Bacon and egg sandwich.
20.What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
I started blogging to be able to be creative and it doesn't cost me anything, but then I realized it is way to get kudos for being who I am. As a SAHM you don't get any good jobs or a paycheck to let you know that you are doing any good. I enjoy putting myself out there and realizing that there are others who enjoy who I am in my little corner of the world. I also get so many wonderful ideas from all of you out there. It helps me be a better wife, mother, sister, friend and daughter. The side bonus is the wonderful friends I have made along the way.
Well, there you have it, hopefully you feel like you know me a little better.
Now I tag: Amy at Keepin the Sunnyside, Mandy, Amy at Verde Farm, Wendy.
Good luck ladies. Can't wait to see what you say.