Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Visiting the New Arrivals

The kids and I went on a little farm tour and saw all the little baby pygmy goats that our friends have recently had. Our first stop was at Crosswynd Farms. They were soooooo cute and fun. This little guy was so content in Addison's arms that he decided to take a snooze. Isn't that little nose adorable. Doesn't it make us say aaaaahhhhhhh.

Landon couldn't get enough of the little ones, but is a big of a clumsy giant compared to them. He kept scarring them as he chased them around, but he had to have his turn holding them.

I was very tempted to try and tuck one in my sweatshirt and bring it home. I don't think the mama goat would like that too much.


This is our friend Katrina's goat Ice (the mama) and her first babies ever. She even had them all by herself and miraculously they were fine. She is a very good mama to those little ones. This little babies name is Cowboy Casanova. Pretty cute!

Here is Cowboy Casanova with his twin sister Ivy. She is the big girl of the group and was walking around like she owned the world.

Doesn't it make you want to run out and be crazy and buy a couple pygmy goats? Me too. I just can't wait until July when our very own Pearl will have her first set of babies. They will be the first born under our new (official) farm name Rainy Day Farm. Can't wait for that! Hope you enjoyed the new arrivals.

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Yes, yes! I want some too! As if the momma isn't cute enough, then she had to go and have babies that are totally irrestible.

tammy said...

Oh so cute! My little boy would be in heaven!

Kerin said...

We had a pygmy goat when our kids were little. He had a real original name too ; Goat.
He had to go when he started eating all my flowers :)
Have a great day!

Ms. Bake-it said...

Oh my word! They are too doggone adorable!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

AAhhh.. so swee! Cowboy Casanova.. too FUNNY!

Connie said...

I can't wait for Pearl to bring some of those to Rainy Day Farm.
Adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

That is just too cute for words!
Blessings
Diane

Megan said...

Love the name Cowboy Cassanova! I'm excited for your baby goats to arrive.