Monday, November 16, 2009

Got a New Pillow, I think?


I headed into the bathroom this morning and I have to pass by this chair in my bedroom on the way. As I passed I saw our Rainy Day Farm cat Bob snoozing away. I thought he looked like a nice pillow stretched across there! Goofy thing.
This is the look I got when I interrupted his beauty sleep. He's saying "I could take you if I wanted, but I don't want to, now scratch my neck."


Now that I am looking at it closer, I think I need to do something cute with that chair. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Amy said...

How cute is Bob?!

Amy said...

PS... going to see Twilight for date night on Friday.. can't wait. Got my hub's hooked too!!

Cara said...

Aww, he is too cute!! I think that a pillow with a monogram would be awfully cute on that chari!!!

Susan S. said...

What a cute cat...and that LOOK! Priceless.
Maybe an acutal PILLOW (long and thin) like the cat...would add a punch of color...Or you could slip cover the seat and back cushion (if it's detached)

Janean said...

bob the pillow...it has a nice sound to it! *wink*