Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Give Thanks

I put this together the other night and just fell in love with it. I am not sure I can sell it in the bazaar. I am thinking that my shelf needs this little number on it.

I stitched this graphic on muslin this time. I had the frame and glued it to the back of the frame. There was no glass in it, but I think it gives it a nice touch being able to touch the design. I found the pumpkin in on of my PC Crafter files and the font is also from PC Crafter. If you have never heard of or used PC Crafter you have to check it out. It is the most adorable clip art for all kinds of projects. I have used it for several years for cards, posters, handouts for church and so on.

Don't you just want to marry this little pumpkin? Isn't it the cutest little thing?

5 comments:

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

That is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!

Connie said...

Verrrrrrrrry cute! I can see an etsy shop in your future.

Tami Anderson said...

That is darling. And that frame is amazing!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

VERY cute.. lurv it! You've been a busy girl!

Skeem's said...

Love it, very cute!