Friday, November 27, 2009

Bazaar Pictures

I know I am behind on posting about the bazaar but Thanksgiving got away from me and I didn't have time this past week to get it done. So here are a few pics of the bazaar.

I ended up selling quite a bit of my stuff. I was a little disappointed that the hair bow holder did not sell, but I think that no one knew what they were. It's OK though, I am going to open an Etsy store and see if I can get them sold before Christmas.

Click
here to see pictures of the bazaar. I forgot my camera every time I went there, so I loaded my mom's pictures onto my computer and now can't find where I put them. Oops. Just disregard the hideous pictures of me and my backside. My Mother will pay dearly for those!

So, enough of that, on to the good stuff. The purchases! I didn't buy a whole lot, because there wasn't a lot that I couldn't live without. I try and only buy things that I truly love.


I love this little tic tac toe set that my good friend Mona made. Both my sister and I bought one of these little cuties. I also bought a cute Christmas tile that she made, but I will save that for my decorations post that I will be doing.

This is a bath towel that I bought for Landon for Christmas. I have been wanting to make one for him for a few months now, but when I found this I couldn't resist. Plus I am not the most brilliant at sewing, so when I saw this little cutie for $16.00 I couldn't pass it up.


It is nice and big, to cover up his little squishy baby bum.

I also bought this little toy for Landon to play with in church. It is filled with little trinkets that are listed on the card. You have to move them around to find everything. I think is should keep him quite busy (and quiet) in church.

Of course I had to stop by the soap ladies and get some more hand made soap. I LOVE this stuff and use it as my facial cleanser. It works so great and smells divine. I also got a few foot fizzies for Addison and I to have a little girls night.

And last but not least, I bought myself a Christmas present. I love to decorate my house with anything rustic, but it is hard to find cute stuff that does not cost a fortune. Not all of us rustics out there have gazillions of dollars to decorate our giant log homes. Some of us are on a budget! So I found this rustic barn wood mirror that is going to go in my entry way (after Christmas of course). Hubby was super happy that all he has to do is wrap it. It's a win win. I get what I want, and he doesn't have to guess and get the wrong thing! I think I might paint the hooks black though. What do you think?


2 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

You found some really great items. I have never seen a toy like that before, but what a great idea. Lurv that mirror... I think black hooks would be great. That tic tac ho,ho,ho, is precious, I bet your kiddo's are going to have a ball with that.

Patricia said...

Wonderful trasures.... I really like the little "I spy" (??) quiet toy.
Patricia