Friday, October 9, 2009

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!

This gal is on a winning streak. I think she needs to get to Vegas quick because she is on a role!

Our Winner is "Auntie" Amy for Keepin the Sunny Side

So, since I already have her address I will just pop the blocks in the mail on Monday and send them off to the lucky winner! Congratulations to Amy and a big thank you to all of you who participated in my drawing. I really enjoyed all of your reasons for loving fall. I got some really great ideas. I want to sent a note to Jenny who was honest enough to admit that she doesn't like fall. I love that she would admit that with all of us Fall lovers out there. Make sure you go and check out the knitting that she does. It is beautiful.


For those of you who didn't win, I will be posting a tutorial over the weekend on how to make these block for yourself. You can order the just the vinyl for $4.00 (shipping included) or you can also order them completed from my Mom for $12.00 plus shipping. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

NO WAY! I can't believe it! Gracious I am so excited Maria! I totally saw these on your mom's blog and fell in love with them. Tell those Munchkins they just made my day. Thanks so much! Hub's and the kids are wondering why I'm hopping around! YAH!

Kristin said...

Those are really cute blocks, as is all you craft. Happy Autumn!