Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Girls Weekend!

Girls Weekend!
I have had so much fun on my girls weekend away at my parents house. I relaxed, watched Conference, ate WAY too much food and had my nails done. My Mom, Sister, and lifelong best friend Molly went and had manicures, shopped at Micheal's, and a super yummy "girl" dinner at a restaurant called Judy's.

Look at all the pretty pretties! Fancy! I was doing good just putting polish on my fingers. Flowers would be too over the top for me!

Here is my Sister getting her nails filled. She has the pretty pretties all the time.

This is my very best bud Molly. She is my childhood best friend. We have had thousands of hours of fun in our lifetime! She is great, and I am so glad they moved back from Utah. I wish that we could get together more often, but having munchkins makes it harder. Maybe in a few years.

Here are my pretty pretties. I went with a good fall color. Such pampering should be a more regular occurrence.

Here's the whole gang at Judy's. We had the yummiest food ever. They had the best fries I have ever had in my life. Dessert was to die for. We had cheesecake, peanut butter pie, and chocolate/hazelnut bar. All divine and we had so much fun. It was so nice to eat a whole meal without interruption! It was bliss! Thanks girls! And a special thanks to Hubby and my kids for letting me go all by myself. You guys are the best!

4 comments:

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

way to go! you work hard and certainly deserve special gal pal times!

Seawashed said...

Your new blog header and wallpaper is perfect for Autumn...so cute.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Girl time is so AWESOME! Glad you got some this weekend.

Megan said...

Wow, that's making me pretty envious. Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend without kids!