Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of School!

Well, we made it through the fist day of school! I didn't cry, and the kids had a blast. Addison came home with a love note and a best friend that she talked to on the phone for over a half hour. And so it begins!
Logan said he had a great day and loves his teacher and class. His entire soccer team is in his class so that helped. He played with friends and got the lay of the land! All in all it was a good day. We shall see how the next 100 or so days go!

I must admit that Hubby and I loved the peace and quiet!

3 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

So glad they had a great start! I KNOW you enjoyed the peace and quiet.. LOL! Cause I LOVE it! HA!! I miss 'em, but it's so nice to get things done.

Connie said...

Those are some "dang" cute kids you got there. I hope this school year is great for both of them. I know you will enjoy the extra time to get things done around the house.
Give 'em some hugs from me.

Love Ya,
Mom

Megan said...

They look so cute. Ooh, who was Addison's love note from? Glad their first day went well!