Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day !

To all dad's who are honorable, loving, kind and patient(most of the time) with their children. Dad's who stand by their kids during good times and bad!

First off is the Father of my children!

He is so much fun for our kids. He is so good at playing with them. He loves to get on the floor and wrestle with the kids, they all dog pile on him and have a great time, even Landon love to crawl on top of Daddy and wrestle. Their favorite time to ask for this activity is when he is stuffed from dinner. I guess it gives them the advantage!


He teaches them to love to work, and that work can be fun if it is done together.

He has also taught them that life is fun and that you can have fun anywhere. He has such zest and excitement for life that is hard to resist. He has a laugh (we call it the woody-woodpecker) that is so funny that you can't help but join in laughing too.

This my Father, that I want to wish a Happy Father's Day too. He has always been such a good example and hard worker. He sacrificed a lot of things for our family and I am proud that he is my Father.

And last but not least, my Father-In-Law. He is such a kind, gentle and wise man. He give outstanding advice, and is always a ready listener. The grandkids adore him, because he loves to rough house with them and run around and be crazy. He also helped raise a very good son, so I have a good partner to be married to.
Thank-you Father's everywhere!

3 comments:

candy said...

Somehow came across your blog as Ive been blog hopping :) Thought Id say Hi :)
:)
candy

More Than Words said...

Hi there!! It's so great to "meet you!"

I really enjoyed your Father's Day post! You are blessed to have godly men in yours and your childrens lives!!

I look forward to getting to know more about you!!!

Have a wonderful evening, and I am going to be following your blog too!!

Megan said...

You're right, I do love Robb's laugh! You've got some great men in your life!