Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Family Resemblence

I have been wanting to post these pictures for a while now. The bottom left picture is actually my paternal Grandfather, and the rest are of my little guy, Landon. Think there is a bit of a resemblence? It is just a wee bit scary isn't it? I have had the picture of my Grandfather on the shelf in my living room and have had several friends think it was Landon. My Aunt Violet told me some cute stories about my Grandfather the other day, something about his love of cheerios and his little imaginary friend who was an Indian boy...we'll see just how much they are alike as Landon grows. Stay tuned.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Guess you don't have to wonder where he got his good looks huh? What a cutie pie!

Megan said...

That's so cute, I love it. Wow, I can't keep up with your blog now, all these cute posts. We need to set a day for you guys to come up and see our changes to the house!